SUR RAPID REPONSE ENGINEER
The Operations Support Engineer responds to request by providing:
- technical expertise to SFP Operations for specific products, equipment, and processes through recommendations and consultations.
- engineering analytics and consultations of equipment that is designated as non-conforming.
- engineering support of failure Investigations, Root Cause Analysis (RCA), and Corrective/Preventive Actions (CAPA).
- management assistance of aftermarket engineering documents and document management systems.
- field implementation support to assist in commercialization of SFP Aftermarket New Technology and overall Product Development.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide Operations teams with 24 x 7 On-Call technical support, giving immediate engineering solutions for field issues to minimize delays
- Prioritize, clarify, and resolve engineering requests
- Act as engineering & design point of contact for Operations, Sales, Customers, & Vendors
- Produce analyses and mathematical models and draw design conclusions based on those engineering reviews.
- Conduct or participate in technical reviews of requirements, specifications, designs, code and other artifacts.
- Verify Equipment Compatibility
- Create or modify existing Machine Details to meet needs of aftermarket facilities or to solve issues in field operations
- Create or modify Aftermarket engineering document such as Maintenance, Operations, and Assembly Procedure/Guideline Requirements
- Review & disposition aftermarket repairs, non-conforming parts, and equipment substitution requests
- Support the facilities SFP Failure/Incident investigation process and drive engineering corrective actions. Serve as a key contributor in the Aftermarket investigation reviews by participating and providing expertise
- Assign, direct, and review work of technicians and provide guidance to engineers. With seniority, mentor junior engineers.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical Preferred)
- 5 years’ experience in designing wellhead technology
- 5 years’ experience in hydraulic fracturing technology
- 2 years of Oil Field Experience
- Strong Project Management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Candidate must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship.
Title for Posting
Operations Support Engineer
PRS – SFP (Surface Production Systems)
Operations PTEs, Engineers & Specialists
SLB is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran or military status, pregnancy (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), marital status, or other characteristics protected by law. We are an “Equal Opportunity Employer”. For more information regarding your rights, refer to the latest version of the “EEO is the Law” poster, the “EEO is the Law-Supplement” poster, and the “Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision” located here: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation / modification to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability to assist in the hiring process, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local law. If you believe you require such assistance to complete this form or to participate in the interview process, please contact email@example.com to request assistance. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.
We are committed to a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments, please visit our Diversity & Inclusion | SLB (slb.com) for more information.
SLB is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor- priority referral Protected Veterans requested.
To apply for this job please visit xjobs.brassring.com.