We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- This is an apprentice role for training, for a pre-determined period of time and only to be used in US operations.
- Under strict supervision, learns basic safety, repair and operations procedures on assigned PSL equipment and tools using the defined competency system and processes for this job role.
- Learns and adheres to Health, Safety, and Environmental procedures and guidelines, and other appropriate safety and service quality protocols and guidelines.
- May assist in the performance of pre and post job vehicle and equipment inspections and associated paperwork and/or reports.
- May assist in equipment rigging-up and rigging-down.
- May complete preventative maintenance procedures and maintain support equipment.
- Assists in the cleanup, repair, and preparation for a job.
- Completes requisite training following the Company’s learning development system and processes.
- Must have High school diploma or equivalent education
- This is an entry level position.
- Must have and/or be able to obtain a Class A CDL licensure
- Must have a satisfactory driver record with no DWI/DUI convictions in the past three years or any current DWI/DUI charges
- Able to lift 60 lbs.
- Able to communicate effectively with others
- Able to pass background, physical and drug screen
- Able to understand and carry out routine oral and written instructions
- Able to perform basic mathematical calculations
- Able to accommodate a flexible work schedule, long workdays, and/or irregular work hours, be on-call with short notice and exposed to extreme weather conditions
- Maintains effective working relationship with other employees
World Class Benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision, coverage in addition to life and disability insurance plans
- Paid Vacation Days, Paid Holidays and the ability to purchase additional days off
- Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan with a matching contribution
- Family Care program including paid time off to care for sick or injured immediate family members, adoption reimbursement, paternal and maternal leave for baby bonding and more
- Employee Job Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Educational Assistance
Benefit enrollment begins within 30 days of hire date and coverage will become effective on the 90th day of employment.
Eligible to participate in the Halliburton Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan as of the first day of employment.
Sign-on bonus after the 90th day of employment
13100 County Road 8, Fort Lupton, Colorado, 80621-8345, United States
Requisition Number: 96067
Experience Level: Apprenticeship
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Production Enhancement
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
- Operator Assistant Trainee: $15.00 /hour
To apply for this job please visit jobs.halliburton.com.