We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
This is an entry-level position subject to a 90-day training period where Halliburton will provide industry leading training in our field operations.
- Depending on the job location, lodging and rotating schedule may be provided.
- Under supervision, you will learn basic safety, repair and operations procedures on equipment and tools for this job.
- You will Learn and adhere to Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) procedures and guidelines, and other appropriate safety and service quality protocols and guidelines.
- Assists in the completion of pre and post job equipment inspections and associated paperwork and/or reports.
- Assists in rigging-up and rigging-down of operation equipment which can include high-pressure iron and hose connections.
- Assist in completing preventative maintenance procedures and maintaining support equipment.
- Assists in the clean-up, repair, and preparation for a job.
- Practices safe driving procedures when traveling to and from locations.
- Completes training as required following the Company’s learning development system and processes.
- Must have High school diploma or equivalent education
- Entry Level
- Must have a satisfactory driver record with no DWI/DUI convictions in the past three years or any current DWI/DUI charges
- Able to lift up to 60lbs
- Able to pass background, physical and drug screen
- Able to understand and carry out routine oral and written instructions
- Able to perform basic mathematical calculations
- Able to accommodate a flexible work schedule, long work days, and/or irregular work hours, be on-call with short notice and exposed to extreme weather conditions
- Maintains effecting working relationship with other employees
World Class Benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision, coverage in addition to life and disability insurance plans
- Paid Vacation Days, Paid Holidays and the ability to purchase additional days off
- Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan with a matching contribution
- Family Care program including paid time off to care for sick or injured immediate family members, adoption reimbursement, paternal and maternal leave for baby bonding and more.
- Employee Job Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Educational Assistance
- Benefit enrollment begins within 30 days of hire date and coverage will become effective on the 90th day of employment.
- Eligible to participate in the Halliburton Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan as of the first day of employment.
- Sign-on bonus after the 90th day of employment
54 Norman Doucet Drive, Golden Meadow, Louisiana, 70357, United States
Requisition Number: 137888
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Manufacturing & Supply Chain
Product Service Line: Production Enhancement
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
To apply for this job please visit jobs.halliburton.com.