Aberdeen – United Kingdom
Expert Operator (Wireline)
Competitive Salary + Offshore Bonus + Rapid Career Progression + Market Leading Training
Are you an Operator with previous experience of working in drilling, completions or reservoir engineering looking for the next step in your career?
SLB is recruiting for an experienced Operator to work on offshore installations internationally. You will be responsible for managing and overseeing wireline operations to ensure that tasks are completed safely, efficiently, and effectively. Due to the niche skillset, we are open candidates from different backgrounds, as well as interested in supporting experienced hires to reach their full potential.
You will be joining during an exciting time of growth, in an organisation providing industry-leading training and progression opportunities.
What can SLB offer you?
- Working in a fast-paced diverse environment surrounded by an experienced and welcoming team
- A progression plan tailored to you, defining a clear path for promotion and reward including the option to cross train in other departments in the future
- Competitive salary
- Gain exposure to global markets, and varied of offshore and onshore locations which means that no two days will be the same
- Plan and prepare wireline operations, including the selection of the right tools and equipment needed for the job.
- Ensure that all safety procedures are followed during the wireline operations to prevent accidents and ensure the safety of the team.
- Operate wireline tools and equipment, ensuring that they are properly placed and used to complete the job successfully.
- Manage the team, coordinate with other departments, and communicate effectively with the client.
- You must have a school diploma or equivalent; post-secondary education, such as a degree in petroleum engineering or a related field, would be preferred but not essential.
- Previous experience of working Onshore or Offshore in the Oil and Energy field within wireline would be advantageous but not essential as training will be provided.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able and willing to travel offshore on an adhoc basis.
If you are looking for a new challenge, we encourage you to apply. If successful we will then reach out to you directly for an informal chat to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
SLB is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.slb.com.