The Property Accounting Business Support Analyst (BSA) plays an integral role in supporting a Property Accounting team. The successful candidate will work with the Supervisor and team of Property Accountants to ensure timely completion of accurate production and revenue accounting information, provide leadership, training and technical expertise to the team.
- Provide technical support to a Property Accounting team
- Assist with management exception reports & E1 journal entry review and/or posting
- Assist with property reviews and master file changes in PAS
- Provide training and mentorship to team members
- Ensure completion of monthly Government reporting deadlines
- Carry out any other tasks that may be assigned by the Supervisor
- Job location: Calgary, Alberta
- Shift schedule: 5×2 – Monday to Friday
- Competitive salary, stock options, stock savings plan and benefits
Skills & Qualifications:
- Typically 5+ progressive years of experience with a Property Accounting background
- A degree or diploma in a related discipline such as accounting or business
- CPA designation considered an asset
- Canadian Association of Petroleum Property Accounting (CAPPA) Certification considered an asset
- Self-starter with strong analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, team work and a desire to learn are essential to the success of this role
- Expertise in:
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Spreadsheet Applications
- PAS, EnterpriseOne, Smartview, DAS
- Working in a highly analytical role
- Working in an Oil and Gas or Mining environment
Why Canadian Natural?
CANADIAN NATURAL is a senior independent crude oil and natural gas exploration, development and production company based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Our strong, diversified asset base is comprised of a balanced portfolio of light, synthetic, and heavy crude oil and natural gas. Canadian Natural operates in Canada, the United Kingdom and Offshore Africa.
At Canadian Natural, we strive to live through our mission statement: “To develop people to work together to create value for the Company’s shareholders by doing it right with fun and integrity.” We are committed to a long-term presence in the communities where we operate. Our activities create value by providing employment, business development opportunities, revenues to governments that contribute to spending on goods and services, and essential resources for public services, including health, safety, education and training.
Over the last 30 years, we have grown from a Company with nine employees to over 10,000 employees. We have increased our production from approximately 400 BOE/d in 1989 to more than one million BOE/d today.
Safety is a core value at Canadian Natural. We conduct all of our operations in a way that identifies, minimizes and mitigates harm to the health and safety of employees, contractors, the public and the environment.
Canadian Natural Resources Limited – “Canadian Natural” – is a publicly traded company on the TSX and NYSE as CNQ.
Application deadline is May 23, 2023. Apply now!
To apply for this job please visit cnrl.taleo.net.
Be the first to comment