Airswift has been tasked to invite an experienced Package Manager with experience in marine packages to consider a role with one of our clients in the oil and gas industry. The successful applicant will perform as the Technical Authority managing marine package to ensure that project schedule is maintained.
- Manage the Marine Equipment Vendors. Follow-up and monitor Contractor schedule and progress and ensure any deviation is mitigated by corrective action
- Ensure that costs are minimized, and that project schedule is maintained
- Interact with Client as required
- Support execution of the marine engineering scope of work in accordance with the legal obligations, contract terms, scope of work, technical requirements and company policy
- Interact with and support the engineering contractors as required (including Marine Engineering, Hull Engineering, Topsides Engineering, Integration Engineering, LQ Engineering, Shipyard Engineering, EIT Engineering, etc)
- Achieving resolution of multi-discipline equipment problems by coordinating with other discipline engineers and project engineering management team
- Update job knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging methodology improvements; and absorbing new practices from clients and partners
- Engineering problem solving and troubleshooting, even when not directly in own discipline (taking a holistic approach to the project)
- Coordinate discipline issues between client, contractors, vendors and other relevant parties
- Provide input to weekly/monthly progress reporting and other relevant status information as needed
- Plan and execute ITP activities at Contractors/sub-contractors fabrication/manufacturing sites including FAT attendance and punch clearance inspections
- Participate in audits and review processes as necessary
- Interact with non-technical disciplines as required (document control, cost control, planning)
- Compliant with QHSSE procedures – promote and take part in the QHSSE continuous improvement process.
- Other tasks as requested by the Engineering Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical subject
- Capable in writing Technical Reports
- 10 years’ experience in Marine Packages mainly on FPSO projects
- Proven experience of reviewing & commenting on deliverables from vendors
- Good use of Word and Excel
- Good use of Navisworks
To apply for this job please visit jobs.airswift.com.