The purpose of the Package Manager in Electrical Balance of Plant is to lead, manage, and deliver on the assigned packages of high voltage infrastructure in the Stage 1 construction of a large renewable energy project. Working in the Principal Contracts Team the successful candidate will be responsible for the safe and timely execution of the balance of plant packages on this Queensland based flagship project, other responsibilities include;
- Accountable for the delivery of various packages within the project and providing technical support during the delivery stages of the project.
- Play a key role in the site establishment phase, construction phase, pre-commissioning phase, and commissioning phase.
- Establish strong relationships with management, venture partners, executive management team, and wider group of internal and external stakeholders.
- Engage and collaborate with colleagues, supporting the achievement of project objectives.
- Identify areas of improvement opportunities and assist with project variation submissions.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Degree qualified Electrical Engineer (or equivalent)
- Major power infrastructure project experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Client-side project delivery experience
- Proven experience in similar position managing overall construction packages including safety, quality, cost, and schedule management.
- Ability to lead, mentor, and manage Project Teams.
- Two industry relevant Referees
Applicants must be eligible to live and work full time in Australia.
Please apply if you hold the above qualifications and experience. Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately only successful candidates will be contacted.
If you have any questions please contact Tayla Jeromson by email Tayla.Jeromson@airswift.com
My client recognises the value of equal employment opportunity and is committed to promoting fairness, equity and diversity in its workplace hence we encourage applications from people with a variety of experience and backgrounds. In addition, we recognise that everyone’s personal circumstances differ and thus understand the importance of offering flexibility in the working arrangements of our personnel, to ensure that we attract and retain a diverse and dynamic workforce.
To apply for this job please visit www.airswift.com.