Are you looking to launch your career within corporate accounting in an enterprise environment? As a junior accountant/ new graduate you will work on a busy and rewarding team with interactions with suppliers, as well as many different business areas within Canadian Natural, to ensure the most efficient processing of supplier invoices. As part of the Expenditure Accounting team, you will support the process of invoices for payment in our EnterpriseOne Financial System along with researching and booking cash receipts, and completing journal entries.
- Process invoices for payment in EnterpriseOne
- Verify supplier billing information in EnterpriseOne
- Verify general ledger coding and supplier information in EnterpriseOne
- Validate invoice totals, tax types and supporting documentation
- Validate proper approvals per our Grants of Authority policy
- Process cash receipts in EnterpriseOne
- Responsible for supplier inquiries, correcting journal entries and account reconciliations
- Project work as assigned
- Job location: Calgary, Alberta
- Shift schedule: 5×2, Monday to Friday, 8 hours/day
- Competitive salary, stock options, stock savings plan and benefits
Skills & Qualifications:
- 1 year of related oil and gas accounting experience recommended
- Post-Secondary education in Accounting
- Expertise in data processing
- Microsoft Excel and EnterpriseOne (E1) is considered an asset
- Required abilities include effective communication and organizational skills with a strong work ethic and team work skills
Why Canadian Natural?
CANADIAN NATURAL is a senior independent crude oil and natural gas exploration, development and production company based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Our strong, diversified asset base is comprised of a balanced portfolio of light, synthetic, and heavy crude oil and natural gas. Canadian Natural operates in Canada, the United Kingdom and Offshore Africa.
At Canadian Natural, we strive to live through our mission statement: “To develop people to work together to create value for the Company’s shareholders by doing it right with fun and integrity.” We are committed to a long-term presence in the communities where we operate. Our activities create value by providing employment, business development opportunities, revenues to governments that contribute to spending on goods and services, and essential resources for public services, including health, safety, education and training.
Over the last 30 years, we have grown from a Company with nine employees to over 10,000 employees. We have increased our production from approximately 400 BOE/d in 1989 to more than one million BOE/d today.
Safety is a core value at Canadian Natural. We conduct all of our operations in a way that identifies, minimizes and mitigates harm to the health and safety of employees, contractors, the public and the environment.
Canadian Natural Resources Limited – “Canadian Natural’ – is a publicly traded company on the TSX and NYSE as CNQ.
Application deadline is September 15, 2021. Apply now!
To apply for this job please visit cnrl.taleo.net.