Are you a highly motivated, organized professional with strong analytical skills and attention to detail? As an AP Analyst/Trainer you will support the processing of invoices for payment in the OpenInvoice system, with reference to EnterpriseOne for general ledger and tax coding and Maximo for Purchase Order data. You will work on a busy and rewarding team with interactions with suppliers, as well as many different business areas within Canadian Natural, to ensure the most efficient processing of supplier invoices.
- Maintain all business process documentation & training material for OpenInvoice, Maximo and EnterpriseOne as it relates to invoice processing
- Maintain invoice processing training program for all Accounts Payable, Administration and Approvers in all business areas
- Provide ongoing support:
- Vendor support in OpenInvoice to resolve billing issues
- User support in OpenInvoice to resolve invoice processing issues
- Exception support related to withholding tax, self-assess /self-claim tax, and grants of authority impacting final approval of invoices
- System support for integration issues between OpenInvoice, Maximo and EnterpriseOne
- Execute OpenInvoice data uploads and daily Management reporting
- Provide specialized tax, especially PST & Non Resident Withholding Tax, support to include user training, audit and compliance evaluation
- Project work as assigned
- Job location: Calgary, Alberta
- Shift schedule: 5×2, Monday to Friday, 8 hours/day
- Competitive salary, stock options, stock savings plan and benefits
Skills & Qualifications:
- 5+ years of related oil and gas accounting experience recommended
- Post-Secondary education in Accounting recommended
- Expertise in Openinvoice, Microsoft Excel is needed
- EnterpriseOne (E1) is considered an asset
- Required abilities include effective communication and training skills with a strong work ethic and team work skills
Why Canadian Natural?
CANADIAN NATURAL is a senior independent crude oil and natural gas exploration, development and production company based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Our strong, diversified asset base is comprised of a balanced portfolio of light, synthetic, and heavy crude oil and natural gas. Canadian Natural operates in Canada, the United Kingdom and Offshore Africa.
At Canadian Natural, we strive to live through our mission statement: “To develop people to work together to create value for the Company’s shareholders by doing it right with fun and integrity.” We are committed to a long-term presence in the communities where we operate. Our activities create value by providing employment, business development opportunities, revenues to governments that contribute to spending on goods and services, and essential resources for public services, including health, safety, education and training.
Over the last 30 years, we have grown from a Company with nine employees to over 10,000 employees. We have increased our production from approximately 400 BOE/d in 1989 to more than one million BOE/d today.
Safety is a core value at Canadian Natural. We conduct all of our operations in a way that identifies, minimizes and mitigates harm to the health and safety of employees, contractors, the public and the environment.
Canadian Natural Resources Limited – “Canadian Natural’ – is a publicly traded company on the TSX and NYSE as CNQ.
Application deadline is September 15, 2021. Apply now!
To apply for this job please visit cnrl.taleo.net.