Are you a highly motivated, system savvy professional with strong process, organizational and critical-thinking skills? Do you have a keen desire to learn and contribute to a high performing, fast-paced growing team, where initiative and being a team player is highly valued? As a Payroll Assistant with Canadian Natural, you will make a significant contribution by bringing your experience and enthusiasm to administering payroll for all employees. You will demonstrate your ability to adapt to the processes and functionality of Canadian Natural HR systems, allowing you to grow and gain exposure to a diverse spectrum of areas. By applying your strong organizational skills and attention to detail, you will excel at service delivery while interfacing with clients and employees.
- Enter and verify new employee information, employee changes and terminations
- Responsible for managing the payroll email Inbox, payroll phone and fax Inbox
- Contribute to the accuracy and integrity of the payroll function within the company and respond to employee and department enquiries as they relate to payroll
- Assist senior payroll staff and other HR personnel in payroll and benefits areas where required
- This is a full-time, permanent position
- Job location: Calgary, Alberta
- Eligible for relocation pursuant to Canadian Natural’s Relocation Regular Policy
- Shift schedule: 5 days on, 2 days off (Monday to Friday)
- Competitive salary, stock options, stock savings plan and benefits
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2+ years of related experience with High School Diploma or GED
- Payroll Compliance Practitioner (PCP) Certificate (completed or in progress) considered an asset
- Strong communicator with a demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Proven ability to identify, troubleshoot and resolve issues and prioritize work to meet tight deadlines
- Experience in Oracle HCM Cloud and UKG (Kronos) considered an asset
Why Canadian Natural?
CANADIAN NATURAL is a senior independent crude oil and natural gas exploration, development and production company based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Our strong, diversified asset base is comprised of a balanced portfolio of light, synthetic, and heavy crude oil and natural gas. Canadian Natural operates in Canada, the United Kingdom and Offshore Africa.
At Canadian Natural, we strive to live through our mission statement: “To develop people to work together to create value for the Company’s shareholders by doing it right with fun and integrity.” We are committed to a long-term presence in the communities where we operate. Our activities create value by providing employment, business development opportunities, revenues to governments that contribute to spending on goods and services, and essential resources for public services, including health, safety, education and training.
Over the last 30 years, we have grown from a Company with nine employees to over 10,000 employees. We have increased our production from approximately 400 BOE/d in 1989 to more than one million BOE/d today.
Safety is a core value at Canadian Natural. We conduct all of our operations in a way that identifies, minimizes and mitigates harm to the health and safety of employees, contractors, the public and the environment.
Canadian Natural Resources Limited – CNRL – is a publicly traded company on the TSX and NYSE as CNQ
Application deadline is January 27, 2023. Apply now!
To apply for this job please visit cnrl.taleo.net.