Petrofac is a leading international service provider to the energy industry, with a diverse client portfolio including many of the world’s leading energy companies.
We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for our clients. We recruit, reward, and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability. We value our people and treat everyone who works for or with Petrofac fairly and without discrimination.
The world is re-thinking its energy supply and energy security needs; planning for a phased transition to alternative energy sources. We are here to help our clients meet these evolving energy needs.
This is an exciting time to join us on this journey.
We support flexible working requests and have adopted a hybrid approach for most of our office-based roles. We ask employees to be present in the office at least three days per week.
Are you ready to bring the right energy to Petrofac and help us deliver a better future for everyone?
JOB TITLE: PDMS ADMINISTRATOR
- For the assigned project responsible for the implementation of Project setup in accordance with the project requirements.
- Responsible for maintaining the application as per project standard.
- Responsible the implementation of the process of change management with respect to specific application/s and interfaces with other applications.
- Keep up to date knowledge in development and latest software version releases and rolling out improvements.
- Responsible for the integration of application with other engineering and non-engineering systems as required.
- Ensuring healthiness of application by auditing at frequent interval and maintaining the performance logs.
- Provide support for developing and maintaining Corporate EPC Standard Project Setup.
- Ensure that Software changes are documented and changes are tested approved before roll out.
- Responsible for database integrity.
- Responsible for the work share set-up and installation of the application. Develop and maintain detailed work processes for the applications.
- Responsible for the setup, configuration and customization of application specific to project .
- Be the focal point for problem solving and troubleshooting specific to application and project.
- Perform other related duties as and when directed by the supervisor.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s Degree Engineering with a minimum of 10 years of work experience preferable from a background in working for the EPC of the Oil and Gas Industry.
- Detailed Knowledge and development and delivery experience in one or more of under-mentioned
Applications –PDS, SPPID, SPF, PDMS, PDS, SPE, SP3D, SPEL, SPI, ConstructSim etc.
To apply for this job please visit petrofac.referrals.selectminds.com.