- Bachelor’s Degree preferable in business or technical discipline, or any other related field
- NEBOSH GC/IGC or Diploma in Safety/HSE or IOSH Managing Safely
- 10 years’ experience in Health, Safety, Environment related role within energy industry with 3 years in roles involving performance monitoring and data analysis.
- Experience in Corporate HSE Planning and Management
- Experience in coordinating activities with remote teams by networking and utilizing personal influencing skills
- Experience in performance data analysis, trending, and interpretation to senior management.
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.nesfircroft.com.