We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Undergraduate degree in production and operations management, industrial engineering, or similar disciplines
- Desirable a minimum of 5 years of experience in Halliburton Product Service Line (PSL) field operations
- Desirable advanced English.
- Reviews performance data to identify trends and opportunities for performance improvement.
- Promotes the use of the Halliburton Management System (HMS).
- Promotes and encourages safety and service quality.
- Monitors on-site field performance assessments (End of Job Customer Survey (EJCS)/ Key Performance Indicator review).
- Champions the implementation of new technology within Product Service Line (PSL).
- Assists employees with Human Resource Development and Human Resources issues (i-Learn, PPR).
- Trains, mentors, and assesses competencies of employees engaged in well site service work.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
Requisition Number: 171984
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Product Service Line: Wireline and Perforating
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Employee Group: Regular employee
To apply for this job please visit jobs.halliburton.com.
Be the first to comment