We’re 22,000 colleagues in more than 30 countries delivering oil, gas, wind and solar power to 170 million people worldwide. Taking on tough energy challenges is our job. Right now, we’re facing an enormous task: supplying the world with the energy it needs, while lowering emissions.
We’re up for the challenge. Are you?
By joining our team you will have the opportunity to:
Be a part of the competence center within Finance and Control (F&C) delivering controlling and performance management services to oil & gas, renewables, low carbon, marketing solutions, corporate units and functions. You will work closely with other team members, controllers and leaders both within the business lines and F&C. As we cover a range of different business units and competence areas, our ambition is to strengthen our team members’ cross-discipline skills. This gives you the possibility to use your expertise, learn and contribute to the business and our discipline. Main deliveries are:
- Support and challenge line management and controllers with performance management, analysis of actuals and trends.
- Contribute to internal and external reporting with forecast updates, partner reporting and authority reporting.
- Support with month end and quarter end processes.
- Visualize performance data and financial structures through digital reports and dashboards.
- Responsible for other financial support tasks according to business specific needs.
- Identify improvement areas to enhance performance, drive standardization, digitalization and simplification.
- You’ll make use of a range of software tools including Microsoft 365 apps and SAP.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join Equinor and be a part of a team that will interface with a wide range of business areas, bringing you opportunities to develop your skills and professional network, and giving you a great way to grow your career within Equinor. The team works in a modern matrix structure, giving you both support and independence to get the job done.
Some qualities are essential for Equinor. You identify with our values, open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow. You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture. For this position, we are also looking for:
- A Master’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, Economics, Accounting or similar relevant subject. Relevant experience may compensate for formal qualifications.
- Previous experience of finance and control work processes.
- Your understanding of systems and models, including experience from systems and tools like SAP and Microsoft apps.
- Your ability to be a team player, able to build your network of colleagues and work effectively in a matrix organization.
- Your effective communication and analysis skills, and your ability to communicate financial information to your stakeholders.
Please attach copies of your CV, diplomas, certificates and grades in English or a Scandinavian language.Through this link you can find important information on what to include in your CV, which will make the application process easier and faster.
Applications submitted without necessary attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated.
If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process. Candidates will be asked for information on affiliation to high-risk countries for a security assessment. Furthermore, background checks are performed on all final candidates and all permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.peopleclick.eu.com.