Permit to Work Coordinator
Are you a highly skilled and experienced Permit to Work Coordinator with a passion for safety? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team at an operational UK fuel storage terminal!
As a Permit to Work Coordinator, you will be responsible for writing, issuing, and managing Permits to Work and Confined Space Entry permits as per the UK Terminals & Pipelines Control of Work Procedure. You will also be responsible for reviewing contractor risk assessments and method statements. This is a technical role that requires a deep understanding of working in hazardous environments where hydrocarbons are present.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Writing, issuing, and managing Permits to Work and Confined Space Entry permits
- Reviewing contractor risk assessments and method statements
- Ensuring that all work is carried out safely and in accordance with the Control of Work Procedure
- Maintaining records of all permits
- Investigating and reporting on incidents
The ideal candidate will have:
- Qualification as a Permit to Work Authority and Confined Space Entry Authority under the bp Control of Work process or an equivalent process
- A strong understanding of working in hazardous environments where hydrocarbons are present
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- A commitment to safety
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading fuel storage company and make a real difference. If you are a highly skilled and experienced Permit to Work Coordinator, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, please click the link to apply and upload a copy of your latest CV for immediate consideration.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.
To apply for this job please visit www.orionjobs.com.