Join Our Journey
Petrofac is currently looking to recruit a Personal Assistant on a permanent basis based in Woking, UK.
What we do
Petrofac is a leading international service provider to the energy industry, with a diverse client portfolio including many of the world’s leading energy companies.
We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for the energy industries. Our comprehensive and tailored service offering covers each stage of the project life cycle and a variety of commercial models, giving our clients the flexibility, they need.
We recruit, reward, and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability. We value our people and treat everyone who works for or with Petrofac fairly and without discrimination.
Petrofac is striving to develop a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can contribute. We encourage everyone to apply, especially those individuals who form part of underrepresented groups. Applications are also welcome from candidates who want to discuss flexible working or job-sharing requests.
- Extensive diary management, including arranging National and International meetings and internal and external meetings, including liaising with clients.
- Extensive management of VP’s email including answering emails where appropriate or drafting replies, flagging those requiring action and chasing up emails requesting action from others.
- Arranging Board, Business Management Team meetings and Internal Project Reviews and collating and distributing papers and presentations in advance of the meetings.
- Attending above mentioned meetings and producing minutes, distributing approved minutes and chasing actions.
- Arranging meetings both internal and external meetings, including booking meeting rooms/venues, conference call details and arranging and serving refreshments where required.
- Arranging staff/corporate events, i.e. summer party, Christmas party, village/townhalls
- Arranging corporate entertainment for clients and administration and arrangements for Petrofac guests at the Oil Industries Annual Dinner.
- Booking for VP & MD Asset Development national and international travel including booking flights and hotels, arranging visas, vaccinations, airport transfers and security where required.
- Providing admin support to VP & MD Asset Development, i.e., typing documents, producing presentations, etc.
- Approving lunch/refreshment requests and purchase orders made by others and cross-checking of invoices when received by supplier.
- Maintaining a holiday chart for approved direct reports holiday requests and ensuring sufficient cover is in place before VP approval. Chasing and checking missing timesheets on behalf of VP for direct reports.
- Booking of the Boardroom and other miscellaneous booking of meeting rooms as required.
- First point of contact for queries and requests from and for iBMT.
- Fielding phone calls for VP & MD Asset Development.
- Meet and greet client visitors.
- General office admin, post, copying, scanning, filing, etc., and support to various other members of the iBMT/SMT who require it.
- Booking of hotels and cars for senior internal personnel for UK visits and liaising with PA’s across the company to ensure logistics are covered for senior management visits.
- Cover for PA to Operations Director during vacation.
- Implementing and maintaining the Business Continuity solution determined by the senior management.
- Organise site safety visits for VP & MD Asset Development
- Support the Woking office travelers as an OMEGA Travel System Super User.
- 5 GCSE’s grade C and above including English and Maths.
- A levels or equivalent – grade C or above
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Previous experience of working at Board/MD level is essential
Note: Interested Candidates kindly submit both CV and relevant Qualification documents and Training Certificates when applying for this role.
If you are selected as a potential candidate, we will be in touch.
To apply for this job please visit petrofac.referrals.selectminds.com.