The Personnel Recruiter is responsible for recruitment and selection of candidates for possible employment. The Personnel Recruiter screens, interviews, and reference checking all possible candidates to ensure suitability.
- Answering all incoming calls regarding employment.
- Maintaining recruitment databases and tracking systems.
- Scheduling pre-offer drug/physical tests.
- Replying to candidate and various department inquiries.
- Maintaining, inputting, and updating all personnel data.
- Processing new hire paperwork.
- Various other duties and projects as assigned.
Knowledge & Skills
Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
Previous SuccessFactors experience would be an asset.
Strong attention to detail.
Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
Ability to multitask and coordinate with others to meet deadlines.
Ability to work independently and in group settings.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Being comfortable with public speaking is an asset.
Excellent interpersonal skills and able to build relationships with all levels of the organization
High school diploma.
Previous oilfield and/or recruitment background would both be considered assets.
Experience in administration, customer service and data entry would all be assets.
To apply for this job please visit career4.successfactors.com.