Position : Petroleum Economic Analyst
Location : Madrid
Start date : June 2021
Duration : 6 months
- Economic valuation work execution across the organization (asset valuation in all E&P cycle, corporate valuation) through economic modelling of fiscal terms as per country and legislation in place and integrating all the technical cases (production profiles, capex, opex, etc)
- Support the business planning and performance team with the necessary economic analysis of existing Production, Development and Growth opportunities.
- Organize and collaborate with other key technical disciplines to assist with the identification of value improvement opportunities and highlight the associated technical merits and risks.
- Provide leadership and insight into the key drivers / risks and constraints underpinning the economic analysis, and communicates these effectively to management.
- Bachelor degree in technical/engineering discipline.
- Master in Petroleum Economics.
- Fluent in English.
- At least 8 years of experience in the oil and gas industry preferably with an E&P operator.
- Knowledge of E&P technical disciplines. Understands E&P economic analysis modelling including legal and contractual framework and economic model design (PSCs, Concessions, and Risk Service contracts). Understanding of the E&P key economic indicators, sensitivity analysis and results interpretation.
To apply for this job please visit altea-energy.com.