Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil and Gas clients to seek a Pipeline Engineer to work within their facilities located in Houston, TX, for a 17-month assignment.
- Delivery of pipelines, flowlines, and related equipment on major offshore deepwater projects to work with the other disciplines to deliver a totally integrated project, per the BoD, to applicable Top Quartile metrics.
- Execution and delivery of the pipelines and flowlines scopes of work within an overall deep water project.
- Specification, selection, design, tendering, award, procurement, construction, and installation for these scopes. The work can span the system selection, FEED, and execution phases of project delivery, as well as commissioning and start-up support.
- Lead or support the design, fabrication, installation, and commissioning of pipelines, flowlines, and related equipment, for major deepwater projects in Track and report cost and delivery schedule of the scope of work.
- Coordinate technical interface issues between disciplines. Oversee the development and/or bridging of contractor HSE management systems and promote safety culture and practices with suppliers to ensure safe installation and operation of the relevant equipment and systems.
- Lead or participate in the development of specifications and tender packages for the delivery (design, construction, and installation) of these systems. Educational qualification: This position requires an engineering degree and a minimum of 12 years of experience in upstream deepwater / offshore pipeline project engineering and management. Prior pipelines experience is mandatory.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Engineering degree and a minimum of 12 years of experience in upstream deepwater / offshore pipeline project engineering and management. Prior pipelines experience is mandatory.
- At least 3 yrs experience working in Oil and Gas supporting flow assurance, production chemistry or similar area. Experience can include research, operations support or project support.
- MSc or PhD degree in chemical engineering, chemistry or related sciences/engineering •
- Modeling or theoretical work with (at least one of) hydrates, wax, asphaltenes or similar phenomena •
- Experience with PVT software (e.g. Multiflash)
- Experience with thermal-hydraulic simulators (e.g. UniSimDesign, PipeSim, OLGA)
To apply for this job please visit www.airswift.com.