- Perform daily activities of operations and maintenance on pipelines and facilities to optimize efficiency and throughput.
- Perform field activities on the pipelines including corrosion control, system integrity, pipeline pigging and condensate recovery processes.
- Perform/implement daily activities according to Federal and State requirements.
- Provide technical and operational skills to troubleshoot corrosion, measurement, pigging, separation, compression, integrity and related pipeline and facility problems.
- Oversee and inspect contractors utilized to support operational and maintenance activities.
- Respond to pipeline and facility operational issues that ultimately support the Corpus Christi division.
- Function as first responder in the event of a pipeline/facility emergency, working on-site with local public officials to make the area safe.
- Support corporate EH&S policies and procedures.
- 5 years minimum experience in the O&G industry
- Capability of filling a ‘covered task role’ in accordance with DOT, and will be subject to random drug and alcohol testing.
- Ability to deal with landowners and with help from the ROW department, enforce the terms of existing ROW easements.
- Functional computer skills (MS Word, Excel).
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team with both company and outside contract personnel.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED certificate.
- Must have a good driving record.
Position will be filled at a level commensurate with experience.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer including Veterans and Disabled.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartsearchonline.com.