Pipeline Technical Authority
Petroplan are assisting a major client of ours in their search for a Pipeline Technical Authority to join their team on site in Algeria. This individual will report to the Integrity Team Lead and take on responsibility for Pipeline assets at all the sites.
- Manage the Pipeline team with Pipeline Engineers.
- Co-ordinate the Pipeline Integrity Management work and reporting.
- Be responsible for integrity of all pipeline systems (PIMS).
- Provide assurance through a set of performance indicators with regards to the PIMS.
- Manage the Pipeline related contractors – Cathodic Protection Surveys, Intelligent Pigging Campaigns, and Pipeline Integrity Support Services.
Key Candidate Criteria:
- Minimum 15 years with broad experience of design, construction, technical safety and operations of oil and gas pipeline systems and Cathodic Protection facilities.
- Higher qualification in an appropriate engineering discipline with in depth experience ORChartered Engineer or equivalent qualification. Electrical qualifications (for CP support)
Rate: Dependent on experience
Please contact / 0203 758 9617 for a confidential, non-committal chat.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What’s more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today’s world of work – it’s about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you’re looking for from your next role.
To apply for this job please visit www.petroplan.com.