- Perform daily activities of operation and maintenance on pipelines and facilities to optimize efficiency and throughput;
- Perform field activities on the pipelines, including: corrosion control, system integrity, pipeline pigging and condensate recovery processes;
- Perform/implement daily activities according to Federal and State requirements;
- Provide technical and operational skills to troubleshoot corrosion, measurement, pigging, separation, compression, integrity and related pipeline and facility problems;
- Oversee and inspect contractors utilized to support operational and maintenance activities;
- Respond to pipeline and facility operational issues/alarms;
- Function as first responder in the event of a pipeline/facility emergency, working on-site with local public officials to make the area safe;
- Support corporate Safety & Environmental policies and procedures.
- 4 years minimum experience in the Oil & Gas industry;
- Capability of filling a ‘covered task role’ in accordance with DOT and will be subject to random drug and alcohol testing;
- Ability to work with landowners and with help from the ROW department, enforce the terms of existing ROW easements;
- Functional computer skills (MS Word, Excel);
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work independently and in a team with both company and outside contract personnel;
- Must have a high school diploma or GED certificate.
Position will be filled at a level commensurate with experience.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Veterans and Disabled.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartsearchonline.com.