Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek for Piping Inspector to work within their facilities located in Yantai, China for contract position.
- Attend pre-inspection planning meetings / progress meetings
- Be familiar with the requisition requirements and package / equipment specifications and drawings
- Be familiar with the Suppliers / Sub-contractors Quality Control Plans / Inspection Test Plans and procedures
- Prepare and submit Supplier / Sub-contractor visit reports. Raise Non-conformances reports and expedite their close out
- Be fully aware of concessions raised, approved and / or reject by the requisitioning engineer
- Monitor package / equipment compliance to statutory regulations (i.e. CE marking)
- Release package / equipment as per project inspection and release process (IRC)
- Review Supplier / Sub-contractor Fabrication / Certification / Data Dossiers on an ongoing basis and prior to release and endorse as appropriate / required
- Report promptly to the Senior QC Inspector / Inspection Coordinator all matters related to inspection, test and release
- Provide feedback on Supplier / Sub-contractor performance upon request
- Ensure that all necessary quality records are identified and retained in accordance with EPC, client and regulatory requirements
- Participate (as necessary) in management visits / audits, Contractors HSE and Quality Toolbox meeting as requested
- Liaise with requisitioning engineer and buyer as appropriate
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in construction & commissioning new build Offshore oil and gas projects especially in FPSO projects.
- Relevant engineering degree from a technical college or equivalent.
- Must be familiar and have working knowledge of International related Codes, Standards, and Regulations
- Having a good level of English proficiency.
- Applicants shall be China nationality or having work rights in China.
- We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.airswift.com.