Airswift has been tasked by one of our major downstream client to seek for a Planning Engineer III to join them on a 6-month contract in San Ramon, CA.
Responsible for optimizing flow by coordinating pipeline and terminal logistics for commodity movement. Will work closely with trading teams and third-party customers to approve nominations for movement, produce shipping schedules and manage inventory. On-call availability for evening, weekend and holiday scheduling emergencies will be required.
- 2+ years of experience in energy, manufacturing, transportation, supply chain and/or finance
- Demonstrated leadership skills with a focus on Operational Excellence and delivering results
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data to draw valid conclusions, identify root causes and solve problems
- Good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Bachelor’s degree or 5+ years Supply Chain or related experience
Nice to have:
- A background in SAP would be a plus
- Crude, gas and/or refined product commodities scheduling experience in a trading organization
To apply for this job please visit jobs.airswift.com.