Planner – Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6-month renewable contract
Rate: Negotiable hourly rate
Leap29 is currently working with a major EPC company in the Netherlands, who is known worldwide for its contributions to Oil & Gas, Renewables, Petrochemical, Pharmaceutical and Construction industries (just to name a few).
They are in search for a Lead Planner to join their team, on a Petrochemical project that they are currently project managing, to work on a contract basis.
This opportunity holds a long-term prospect, as the project is a continuous program.
The Ideal Planner for this role will hold the following skills:
• Fluent Dutch speaking, reading & writing.
• 15 Years minimum experience within the Planning discipline.
• Expert user of Primavera P6.
• Proven track record with S-curve and Critical path analysis.
• Able to deliver all levels of schedules.
• Strong leadership skills and confident in collecting information from all departments.
• Layout of material lists and planning the activities in the work package in ROSER (logic, duration, number of resources)
Our client is looking for a candidate who can be available quickly, holding a 1-month notice period would be acceptable.
Please use the links provided if you would like to apply for this role.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29’s database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you’re confirming you’re happy for us to do that!
To apply for this job please visit www.leap29.com.