We are looking for a Planning & Performance Analyst to work on a permanent basis in Madrid. Candidates need to have experience of E&P oil:
- Proven track record for implementing internal performance controls and working in multi-disciplinary environment with teams spread across several assets and functions.
- Knowledge on Petroleum Economics and awareness of all E&P disciplines are required as well as knowledge of risk & uncertainty methodologies for valuation E&P projects is required.
- Knowledge on data base and Digital tools is valued
- Role model leadership, support for HSEQ culture
- Working as part of the Strategy Portfolio Planning and Performance Division to support developing and implementing Division objectives
- Planning and development of the Business Plan
- Facilitation of the Division, Unit/Field and Functional Business Plans, defining precise targets and focusing in activities
- Collection, analysis and consolidation of data for preparing the Business Plan, ensuring consistent and realistic long and short-term operational plans
- Reconcile Business Plans with previous plans to ensure consistency and variation analysis
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.
To apply for this job please visit www.orionjobs.com.