Planning, Performance Management and Digital Manager
Client is looking to appoint a Planning, Performance Management and Digital Manager on a permanent basis. The role will be based in our Head Office in Chiswick.
The individual will lead, design, and implement client’s digital SCM strategy. You will be responsible for reviewing current processes and identifying solutions. We are looking for an individual who is an excellent communicator, as you will be tasked with managing and growing a team, whilst providing feedback and recommendations to the leadership team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward-thinking organisation who offers hybrid working and allows staff to balance work/life commitments.
This position will allow the individual to lead in the institutionalisation of cutting-edge digital procurement tools.
The Successful Candidate Will Be Responsible For
- Be a subject matter expert in the supply market for digital procurement technologies and services.
- Monitor and advise on current and future market trends.
- Continuously research and identify potential new technologies, capabilities, and suppliers, and track the evolution towards maturity of existing ones.
- Work with Chief Procurement Officer (CPO) and Senior Leadership Team to define a detailed roadmap for the rollout of an end-to-end suite of digital procurement tools, aligned with overall client procurement strategy.
- Lead sourcing of digital procurement solutions; manage ongoing supplier relationships.
- Drive deployment, customisation, test and evaluation, training, take-up and deriving optimal value from selected digital tools.
- Implement and manage a best-in-class procurement planning function, to assist CPO in defining optimal sequence and timing of procurement events, and procurement resource allocation.
- Develop and maintain effective planning tools to track and manage procurement processes and activities, with key focus on driving value creation.
- Devise a full suite of end-to-end supply chain and procurement KPIs spanning source-to-contract and procure-topay axes; translate the overall procurement strategy into a set of implementable and measurable plans and targets for the procurement function, ensuring individual KPIs are in place to support the overarching function’s strategy, goals, and targets.
- Regular reporting of supply chain KPIs/metrics via CPO to the Senior Leadership Team and relevant stakeholders
- Extensive experience in procurement, with previous experience in a role focussed on digital procurement and previous experience in a role focussed on at least one of procurement planning and/or procurement performance management, with demonstrable experience of the other.
- Experience within an oil and gas operator and/or major supplier is strongly preferred but is not essential.
- Experience in West Africa desirable.
- Ability to develop manage and sustain effective business relationships with key digital/e-procurement vendors.
- Extensive expertise in digital procurement suppliers, capabilities, tools and technologies including cognitive computing/AI, intelligent content extraction, predictive/advanced analytics, collaboration networks, crowdsourcing, 3D printing, robotics, block chain, and cyber tracking.
- Experience in eProcurement tools and advanced TCO methodologies including Spend Analytics, eSourcing, and eAuctions.
- Strategic planning and execution skills.
- Advanced data and analytical skills.
- Strong results focus, with a continuous improvement skill set.
- Ability to take a step back and maintain an overall vision, devising a long-term strategy.
- University educated to at least Bachelor’s degree level
- Recognised Procurement and/or Supply Chain qualification desirable
In the company, all individuals are treated fairly and respectfully, and everyone has equal access to opportunities and resources to enable them to contribute to clients overall success.
To Achieve This, We Offer Our Employees
Regular working from home at least 2 working days per week in the office.
Ability to manage working hours to balance work/life commitments.
A performance-driven culture that generates results.
A commitment to your personal and professional development.
A chance to make a difference to our business, working in or leading teams of talented, committed people. A culture that appreciates inclusion & diversity and provides equal opportunities. Recognition and reward for your performance.
Our philosophy is to bring people into clients with whom we can build a strong, mutually beneficial and long-lasting relationship. Working for the client will increase your knowledge, broaden your horizons and extend your professional network. We offer a competitive reward package of base salary, incentives and benefits which is designed to attract, retain and motivate the best talent in our industry.
To apply for this job please visit www.firstrecruitmentgroup.com.