Reference No. 435-3010LH
Reference Number: 435-3010LH
Our client is in need of a qualified Processing Plant Manager with strong gold plant experience to join their team on site in South Africa.
- Planning and management of all plant operational activities to ensure optimal availability, throughput and recovery.
- Ensuring organisational objectives are achieved through operational needs analysis and planning.
- Management of contractual obligations and ensuring requirements are met.
- Ensuring health, safety, environmental and quality standards are maintained.
- Provide guidance to oversee that company and legislative standards are met.
- Ensuring operations and maintenance management are in line with organisational requirements.
- Ensuring plant optimisation.
- Acting as the technical expert to provide guidance to the operations team and management.
- Effective people management, training and mentoring.
- Ensuring team performance objectives are met.
- Continuous improvement initiatives.
- Cost control, budgeting and forecasting.
- Stakeholder engagement and relationship management.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Degree or Higher Diploma in Metallurgy, Chemical Engineering or other relevant field.
- Government Certificate of Competency (GCC) preferred.
- Business Management qualification preferred.
- Matric certificate.
- Valid driver’s licence.
- 15 years’ minimum experience in a process plant environment with at least 10 years at management level.
- 5 years minimum experience in gold processing plant.
- Previous experience holding a 3.1a Legal Appointment.
- Computer literate.
- Well-versed in legal compliance, technical risk management, maintenance management and project management.
- Able to work with and mentor with multi-cultural, diverse teams.
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit www.caglobalint.com or www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
To apply for this job please visit www.caglobalint.com.