Reference No. 445-1901LH
Reference Number: 445-1901LH
Our client is is seeking an experienced Plant Services Shift Supervisor to the mechanical maintenance within their processing plant on their mine site in West Africa.
- Overseeing shift mechanical maintenance activities within the processing plant and with a strong focus on the training and mentoring of local nationals within the team.
- Ensuring sufficient training is carried out for plant and production KPI’s and maintenance compliance requirements to be met.
- Identification and assessment of maintenance issues in the plant.
- Risk mitigation and management.
- Providing technical support to management to ensure compliance with processes and procedures.
- Ensure training is provided in line with OEM standards and recommendations.
- Ensuring health and safety standards and policies are adhered to.
- Incident and accident reporting and investigation.
- Continuous improvement initiatives.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Mechanical Engineering Diploma or Degree from an accredited institution.
- Supervisory / management certificate advantageous.
- 5 years previous experience in mechanical maintenance within mining processing plants, including a minimum of 3 years in a Supervisory capacity.
- 5 years previous experience in processing plant within the mining industry, including sag mills.
- Strong technical knowledge of mechanical systems, hydraulics, pneumatics, and rotating equipment.
- Knowledge of safety regulations and procedures related to mechanical maintenance.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office and Projects.
- Strong experience in mentoring, training, coaching and guiding local nationals as an expatriate in Africa.
- Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply, in line with the company’s diversification initiatives,
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Single status.
- FIFO roster.
- Permanent contract (subject to work permit renewal).
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV to email@example.com.
Please visit www.camining.com for more exciting opportunities.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
To apply for this job please visit www.caglobalint.com.