Plumbers / Pipefitters
Ably Resources recruit for a number of building services Contractors throughout Malta.
Due to continued increased workload with all our clients Plumbers are required on an urgent basis:
Duties will include:
• Performing and overseeing work for all phases of commercial plumbing projects, ensuring that specifications are being followed, and work is proceeding on schedule and within budget
• Assembling, installing, commissioning, maintaining, fault finding and testing various aspects of
• commercial plumbing projects, system components and/or systems
• Verifying equipment to be used according to the project
• Preparing and submitting required reporting paperwork/certification and documentation
• For more experienced members of the team, acting as Team Leader; planning and scheduling work on assigned site. This will include coordinating and monitoring work among team members, ensuring required equipment, materials and tools required are available and accounted for.
• Be fluent in English
• Possess relevant experience in a similar role
• Demonstrate experience using working with power tools etc
• Be excellent communicators
• Have the physical ability to operate, lift and carry heavy equipment; work from ladders, scaffolds etc
• Possess a valid driving license and preferably possess on own vehicle.
All our of clients offer long term career prospects. Applicants with right to work in the EU or transferable work permits in Malta are preferred for immediate employment.
Please contact: email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit www.ablyresources.com.