Our Client is an Electrical and Plumbing Contractor undertaking a range of projects throughout Malta.
Due to continued expansion a Technical Supervisor is required to support the Operations Manager in planning, scheduling, estimating and supervising installation, maintenance and repair projects.
• Planning and supervising teams to maximize efficiency and reduce operating costs
• Assigning work to appropriate personnel and ensuring that work schedule is adhered to
• Liaising with Operations Manager, Procurement Dept. and Warehouse Manager regarding equipment, materials and tools required for projects
• Determining procedures for maintenance, installation, modification and repair of plumbing assignments
• Inspecting work to ensure compliance with standard procedures and project requirements and implement corrective actions where required
• Ensuring a positive team environment and assisting coworkers as required, ensuring team members are provided with training
• Maintaining quality standards on all projects
• Ensuring compliance with the Occupational Health and Safety Act
• Overseeing manual work for all phases of commercial plumbing projects, ensuring that specifications are being followed, and work is proceeding on schedule and within budget
• Assembling, installing, commissioning, maintaining, fault finding and testing various aspects of plumbing projects
• Verifying equipment to be used
• Preparing and submitting required reporting paperwork/certification work/documentation on plumbing systems
• Planning and scheduling work on assigned site, coordinating and monitoring work among site team members, ensuring required equipment, materials and tools required for the job are available
• Managing day-to-day issues on site as they arise, resolving problems, where required with the assistance of the Project Manager
• Be experienced supervisors able to work on own initiative
• Demonstrate the ability to empower team members and delegate responsibilities effectively
• Have a responsible and accountable attitude to assigned tasks
• Communicate effectively in written and verbal English
• Possess a valid driving license
This is an excellent opportunity to take on a leadership role.
For full details, please contact Ami Baird at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit www.ablyresources.com.