We’re 20,000 colleagues in more than 30 countries delivering oil, gas, wind and solar power to 170 million people worldwide. Taking on tough energy challenges is our job. Right now, we’re facing an enormous task: supplying the world with the energy it needs, while lowering emissions.
We’re up for the challenge. Are you?
Equinor Asset Management AS, a 100% owned subsidiary of Equinor ASA, is seeking a dedicated portfolio manager for listed equities, to join the four portfolio managers in the equity team. The investment team in Equinor Asset Management consists of 9 portfolio managers in total. The portfolio manager will report to the chief investment officer.
Equinor Asset Management has more than 100 bn. NOK under management, invested in securities globally. The company currently has 18 employees, all based in Stavanger. You can find more information about the company at equinorfondene.no.
By joining our team in Equinor Asset Management your main responsibilities are:
- Take on the exciting opportunity of managing one of our equity funds, which includes portfolio construction, risk management and trading. Your portfolio management responsibilities will depend on your qualifications and experience.
- Participate in and lead various analytical projects, typical related to development of investment strategies, products, IT-systems and work processes.
- Develop market and performance reviews/presentations to client and board meetings.
- Make use of our IT-solutions such as SimCorp, Bloomberg and Sustainanalytics.
Some qualities are essential for Equinor. You identify with our values, open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow. You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture. For this position, we are also looking for:
- Master’s degree in finance, economics or another related field with strong academic records.
- A deep interest in financial markets and portfolio management.
- Relevant experience, preferably from an asset management company, investment bank or consulting firm.
- Excellent financial analysis and modelling skills.
- Self-driven and independent with high working capacity.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
Please attach copies of your CV, diplomas, certificates and grades in English or a Scandinavian language.Through this link you can find important information on what to include in your CV, which will make the application process easier and faster.
Applications submitted without necessary attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated.
If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process. Candidates will be asked for information on affiliation to high-risk countries for a security assessment. Furthermore, background checks are performed on all final candidates and all permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.peopleclick.eu.com.