Finance, Strategy Economics Business
SAN FRANCISCO-MARKET STR(CA-USA)
- Monitor and forecast power price trends for various US energy markets.
- Gather and analyze data about consumers, competitors, and market conditions to inform TERUSA’s offtake strategy.
- Devise and build tools for collecting and analyzing market data using statistical software.
- Convert complex data and findings into understandable tables, graphs, and written reports.
- Present results to management.
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing and origination strategies.
- Support responses to RFPs and marketing presentations to customers.
- Review offtake contracts and support negotiations.
Context and environment
CONTEXT & ENVIRONMENT:
The Power Marketing Associate will act according to TOTALENERGIES policies and compliance values
- Support offtake viability of projects (revenues optimization and risks mitigation)
- Market strategy, planning and execution in accordance with TERUSA’s strategy
- Strong math, data analytics and financial analysis skills.
- Critical thinking skills. Power Marketing Associate must assess all available information and use it to present results and recommendations to support TERUSA’s offtake strategy.
- Detail oriented and ability to conduct precise data analysis.
- Initiative and ability to adapt and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Education. Bachelor or master’s degree
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience with previous position in the energy industry preferred.
- Location: Houston, Texas or San Francisco, CA
Profit centre management, Joint Venture Management, Strategy Economics, General Finance Responsibility, Cost Control & Reporting, Accounting, Cash & Financing Management
Workplace location (Precisions/Keywords)
San Francisco, California or Houston, Texas
Experience level required
Less than 3 years
Gas Renewables And Power
About us / company profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
To apply for this job please visit krb-sjobs.brassring.com.