Canadian Natural has an exciting new opportunity for PEIMS Advisor to join our Oil Sands Asset Integrity team. Reporting to the Oil Sands Chief Inspector, the PEIMS Advisor will be responsible to support the Chief Inspector and the In-Service Inspector Leads for the mentorship, training and competency of a team of In-Service Inspectors. A major focus for this position will be to ensure safe, compliant, and reliable assets by driving high levels of engagement and adherence to the Pressure Equipment Integrity Management System in the Oil Sands business units.
- Drive the implementation of Pressure Equipment Integrity Management System (PEIMS) for the Oil Sands operations
- Liaise with regulatory authorities on behalf of our Chief Inspector as well as participate in PEIMS program audits with ABSA
- Complete and maintain In-Service Inspectors competency & review and manage the Asset Integrity Database System for accuracy and seek out potential improvements and updates
- Perform internal audits on programs to ensure compliance of Canadian Naturals standard practices and procedures
- Review, update PEIMS manuals, procedures, standards and forms as required
- Job location: Fort McMurray, Alberta
- Eligible for relocation pursuant to Canadian Natural’s Relocation Regular Policy
- This is a safety sensitive position.
- Shift schedule: 4×3 – Monday to Thursday, 10-hour shifts
- Competitive salary, stock options, stock savings plan and benefits
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 10 years’ of experience in Refinery, Upgrader or Bitumen Production Units
- Previous experience working within a Pressure Equipment Integrity Management System registered with ABSA
- Engineering degree or college diploma (Mechanical, welding or materials preferred)
- API 510, 570, and 653 Certifications, ABSA Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspector (In-Service Pressure Equipment Inspector)
Why Canadian Natural?
CANADIAN NATURAL is a senior independent crude oil and natural gas exploration, development and production company based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Our strong, diversified asset base is comprised of a balanced portfolio of light, synthetic, and heavy crude oil and natural gas. Canadian Natural operates in Canada, the United Kingdom and Offshore Africa.
At Canadian Natural, we strive to live through our mission statement: “To develop people to work together to create value for the Company’s shareholders by doing it right with fun and integrity.” We are committed to a long-term presence in the communities where we operate. Our activities create value by providing employment, business development opportunities, revenues to governments that contribute to spending on goods and services, and essential resources for public services, including health, safety, education and training.
Over the last 30 years, we have grown from a Company with nine employees to over 10,000 employees. We have increased our production from approximately 400 BOE/d in 1989 to more than one million BOE/d today.
Safety is a core value at Canadian Natural. We conduct all of our operations in a way that identifies, minimizes and mitigates harm to the health and safety of employees, contractors, the public and the environment.
Canadian Natural Resources Limited – “Canadian Natural” – is a publicly traded company on the TSX and NYSE as CNQ
Application deadline is October 6 2021. Apply now!
To apply for this job please visit cnrl.taleo.net.