Do you want to solve global energy challenges for future generations?
At Aker Solutions we are changemakers and accelerators. With a proud history of delivering complex projects to the oil and gas industry, we are looking for talented individuals to help us shape the path towards a sustainable energy future.
Our Asset Integrity Management (AIM) department in Aberdeen is now looking for a Pressure Systems Engineer.
What will you be doing?
- Preparation of estimates and work scopes for new activities
- Management of work scopes and preparation of progress reports
- Preparation, maintenance and update of Integrity models and supporting documentation
- Stress analysis, fatigue and fracture assessments (e.g. “change of use”, Code update or anomaly consequence assessment)
- Software packages in use on AIM contracts include: Caesar2, Integri-Tech™ and Digital Operationg Twin, formally QVi™
- Detailed analysis to understand the behaviour of complex details in as-design, damaged and post-repair conditions
- Technical support to client regarding performance envelope of assets, design basis, design code compliance, topside loading or integrity of the asset fabric
- Liaison with Client, E&C contractor, IVB and HSE
- Preparation of Integrity Management System documents and procedures, Performance Standards and Safety Case input
- Review, analysis and endorsement of technical submissions from 3rd party and modifications contractors
We think you should have:
- Degree level in Engineering Discipline
- Chartership with Engineering Council
- Demonstrable relevant experience is essential
- Sound working knowledge of relevant industry codes and standards
- Conversant with appropriate technical software
- Aware of latest technical developments
- Demonstrable relevant experience in pipe stress analysis
- Demonstrable relevant experience in fitness for service assessment (all levels)
- Demonstrable relevant experience in Non-Intrusive Inspection (NII)
- Presentation and meeting skills.
- Good communicator at all levels within the organisation and with external clients.
- Must be a ‘team player’
- Good command of the English language and will be able to communicate well in both verbal and written form, both internally and to the Client
- Offshore Survival Certificate and Medical would be an advantage
More reasons to work with us:
- Professional development and career opportunities
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Healthy work-life balance
Interested? Contact us.
Leisha Milne, Account Manager / NES Advantage / [email protected]
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing service.
This is Aker Solutions
Aker Solutions delivers integrated solutions, products and services to the global energy industry. We enable low-carbon oil and gas production and develop renewable solutions to meet future energy needs. By combining innovative digital solutions and predictable project execution we accelerate the transition to sustainable energy production. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
To apply for this job please visit www.akersolutions.com.