Our client seeks an experienced Principal Electrical Designer to join the client’s Aberdeen oil & gas project delivery team on a contract basis. This is a full-time 12-month contract.
We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference in our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
• Execute engineering activities (Concept, Front End Engineering Development, Technical Study & Detail Design).
• Maintain the required technical quality of work.
• Identify scope and schedule changes by the Change Control Process.
• Ensure that designs comply with relevant Codes, Standards, Regulations and Procedures.
• Develop awareness of technical developments, National and International standards and legislative requirements related to the discipline scope.
• Ensure the realisation of company and project health, safety, environmental, quality and ethics, systems, policies and procedures.
• Experience working with a remote design team would be advantageous.
• HNC/HND or Equivalent in an appropriate engineering subject.
• Competent in the use of appropriate codes of practice, standards and relevant sections of statutory documentation.
• Competent in the use of design and assessment methods used within the discipline.
• Competent in the use of analytical methods used within the discipline.
• Competent in quality control requirements and quality assurance for engineering work.
• AutoCAD and Microsoft Office capability required.
• Amtech, Dialux, PDMS capability advantageous.
To apply for this job please visit www.airswift.com.