Due to our clients continued growth, their UK Integrity Management offices in Aberdeen or Newcastle Upon Tyne require a Principal Engineer to lead and deliver Risk related consultancy projects to external customers and internal groups within the business.
This individual would be responsible for leading and developing their Pipeline RBI services, and become the point of contact for all Pipeline Risk related enquiries from across the global business.
The role will involve working with engineers and technicians at all levels and from other disciplines within the business on commercial client projects as well as internal R&D initiatives.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Proven track record working directly with customers in an engineering consultancy environment and a in developing business in a relevant engineering field
- Experience of facilitating risk workshops
- SME level Qualitative Risk Assessment knowledge
- Significant experience in Pipeline QRA and Consequence of Failure Modelling
- Strong background in risk identification and mitigation processes
- Ability to develop and implement risk tools and processes
- Solid knowledge of relevant pipeline industry worldwide codes, standards and best practices
- An excellent communicator with a track record in delivering technical presentations and developing reports
- Ability to work closely and effectively with both internal and external clients
- Technical leadership and mentoring of more junior engineers
- Experience in pipeline integrity management and risk analysis
- Previous experience with the development and implementation of pipeline / plant risk algorithms
- Knowledge of inspection techniques including in-line inspection (ILI)
- Technical background in the development and implementation of RBI systems
- Experience of working with integrity management software systems
- Development of Technical and Commercial Proposals
- The role is full time (37.5 hours per week) and permanent
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Flexible and Hybrid working available
- Excellent Training & Development opportunities
- The role is based either offices in Newcastle Upon Tyne, or Aberdeen
- Must be willing and able to travel nationally and internationally when required
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.nesfircroft.com.