NES Fircroft has partnered with an expanding mining client to source for a Principal Mining Engineer for a permanent position based in the Brisbane CBD.
They offer an attractive salary along with flexible working arrangements. This is a genuine opportunity to have a seat at the table to help drive business growth & influence business decisions. Relocation assistance would be offered to the right candidate.
You will be responsible for maximising value from existing operations and managing the long-term planning. Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Providing technical support to growth projects and studies
- Ensure mine planning systems are developed and supported
- Undertaking site visits across the mining assets in Australia
- Preparing budget and LoM mining plans and schedules
- Mentoring and coaching a team of mining engineers and other technical services employees
- Provide relief underground statutory mine manager coverage
- Currently residing in Australia
- Tertiary qualifications in Mining Engineering
- First Class Manager’s Certificate of Competency
- Demonstrated experience in base metals (gold/copper would be ideal)
- Demonstrated experience in underground mining
- Experience with Deswik software
Please send through your CV by clicking APPLY! If you want to have a confidential discussion, contact Ryan Curry at NES Fircroft on 07 3123 4433.
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.nesfircroft.com.