We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Candidates will be the leader of the information management and platform technologies domain and responsible for the strategic objectives and execution of the products portfolio plans that support growth, innovation, and excellent customer experience.
Desired Personal Qualities:
- Strong passion for serving and understanding the market and our customers
- Interpersonal skills to work with cross-functional teams
- Excellent creativity and communication skills
- Analytical skills to determine impactful user experiences, market effectiveness and the return on investment (ROI) of products
- Strategic thinker who can see beyond the day-to-day activities to help drive superior customer experience with the products and reach our sales goals
- Under broad direction, responsible for management of one or more product family within the Technology Business Line.
- Responsible for the successful development of new products as well as the product life cycle management for their assigned products.
- Prepares the overall business strategy, investment model, vision and scope of the products in your domain
- Accountable for solution adhering to application security standards and requirements.
- Delivers regular updates to Solution Owners on security metrics of solution(s).
- Assists sales and operations in the roll-out, training and success of their products and provides technical content as needed.
- Partners with Engineering for Product Development and drives Commercialization process.
- Establishes partnerships and relationships with internal and external customers, third parties and industry thought leaders.
- Responsible for the packaging, pricing and marketing of said product families.
Preferred Knowledge and Previous Experience:
- Requires an undergraduate degree in Marketing, Science, Mathematics or Engineering
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in technical product domain (information management) which includes experience in software product management.
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Experience in Agile software development methodology
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher-level roles give (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available from Principal Product Specialist to Product Manager or Sr Product Manager.
3000 N Sam Houston Pkwy E, Houston, Texas, 77032, United States
Requisition Number: 149278
Experience Level: Apprenticeship
Job Family: Engineering/Science/Technology
Product Service Line: Landmark Software & Services
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
To apply for this job please visit jobs.halliburton.com.