Spencer Ogden are looking for an established and highly driven Principal Recruitment Consultant / Team Leader to join our London team to help grow our sales footprint within the renewables and Built Environment sectors. This role provides a fantastic opportunity to join a warm desk and hit the ground running with your own personal billings.
- World-class, award-winning training and development programmes
- Competitive basic salary and industry-leading uncapped commission up to 40% + team performance bonus once at Team Lead level
- Agile working – WFH up to 2 days a week (current COVID measures are in place)
- Employee Assistant Program – We care about your wellness!
- Gym membership discounts
- Perkbox discounts
- Friday 3.00 pm finish and flexible working hours
- Many more!
The Ideal candidates will use their passion for sales, recruitment and set the PACE in all aspects of their role. Specialising within Renewables and/or Built Environment, attracting, securing new business, developing our existing client portfolio, and placing candidates.
In addition, being our go-to Team Lead for day-to-day mentorship and management.
- Developing key accounts, whilst winning new and important business
- Building strong relationships, and leading conversations with senior executives at existing and potential clients
- Being proactive in selling a variety of recruitment solutions – demonstrating successes by retaining business, enhancing recruitment processes, and delivering complex proposals
- Pitching candidates to clients with confidence over the phone, and securing interviews for candidates based on recommendations
- Managing the offer process, dealing with counteroffers, and negotiating packages on behalf of candidates and clients
- Assist in integrating new members of staff into the team, observing work practices, and setting a good example by adhering to recruitment/system practices
- Being the go-to-mentor and manager for new members
- An established recruiter with experience within any sector
- Excellent communication skills
- Ambitious and resilient individuals with a great sense of personal drive
- A confident and positive attitude
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Results-oriented with a consistent record of success in achieving objectives
- Thrives in a fast pace environment
- Individual who possess a strong commercial acumen
- Mentoring and management experience desirable
- Must hold permanent working rights in the UK upon application
Who are we?
Spencer Ogden is an award-winning global energy and infrastructure sales company, specialising in people. Our diverse and award-winning company culture ensures that everyone experiences a fast-paced, professional, and collaborative working environment. Established in 2010, we have grown exponentially, with 14 offices worldwide.
Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay up to date with #LifeatSO
To apply for this job please visit www.spencer-ogden.com.