We are currently recruiting a Principal Rolling Stock Engineer with a Mechanical Engineering background, to support a portfolio of projects across WA.
Previous experience in managing projects related to the procurement of rolling stock will be advantageous.
Location- Perth, WA
Duration- Contract (12 months)
- Provide technical expertise and advice during the different stages of the project lifecycle
- Assist in reviewing technical deliverables to ensure compliance to relevant standards.
- Quality assurance – ensuring activities are performed in line with required standards
- Manage team members assigned to the project
- Contribute to the training and development of team members
- Bachelor of Engineering Degree (ideally Mechanical)
- 10+ years experience within the rail / rolling stock domain
- Previous experience design, advisory and procurement of rolling stock
- Australian Working Rights
Contact Michael.email@example.com for more information.
Please apply if you hold the above qualifications and experience.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.airswift.com.