At ExxonMobil, our vision is to lead in energy innovations that advance modern living and a net-zero future. As one of the world’s largest publicly traded energy and chemical companies, we are powered by a unique and diverse workforce fueled by the pride in what we do and what we stand for.
The success of our Upstream, Product Solutions and Low Carbon Solutions businesses is the result of the talent, curiosity and drive of our people. They bring solutions every day to optimize our strategy in energy, chemicals, lubricants and lower-emissions technologies.
We invite you to bring your ideas to ExxonMobil to help create sustainable solutions that improve quality of life and meet society’s evolving needs. Learn more about our What and our Why and how we can work together.
• Provide process design/ project development support for the development / execution of new projects
• Support capital project development from Stage 1: Development and Business Planning Stage.
• Manages and ensures successful development of Stage 2 (Select Stage) and/or Stage 3 (Define Stage) deliverables of project or project component to meet prioritized objectives (Safety, Quality, Cost, Schedule, others as appropriate)
• Support facilities definition activities during early development stages, including site selection studies, optimization studies, and preliminary equipment sizing and develop the Process Design deliverables to ensure technical quality and completeness of facilities definition
• Lead, organize and ensure successful development of FEED deliverable in a contractors office as a FEED leader
• Lead and supervise project design team, ensures interfaces with others are established and managed
• Coordinate reviews with Manufacturing, Process Engineering / Technology, and Engineering Specialists
• Interact with the various technical disciplines to identify & resolve any deviations from key project requirements
• Provide Process Design Follow Up Support at Stage 4 and at Stage 5 (Execute and Operate Stage)
• Responsible for ensuring the integrity of design specifications while working with contractors in Stage 4 (Execute Stage)
• Participate in FEED package review, Flow Plan / P&ID reviews, HAZOP reviews, 3D Model reviews. Ensure that all follow-ups are resolved / closed.
• Assist in troubleshooting and problem-solving for the existing facilities
• Identifies opportunities to improve work processes.
What you will do
This generic role is meant to convey the kinds of experiences and skill proficiencies that are developed as an early career Process Design Engineer in a variety of positions and locations on major projects or in a regional or site project office.
Stay connected with us
Learn more at our website
Nothing herein is intended to override the corporate separateness of local entities. Working relationships discussed herein do not necessarily represent a reporting connection, but may reflect a functional guidance, stewardship, or service relationship.
Exxon Mobil Corporation has numerous affiliates, many with names that include ExxonMobil, Exxon, Esso and Mobil. For convenience and simplicity, those terms and terms like corporation, company, our, we and its are sometimes used as abbreviated references to specific affiliates or affiliate groups. Abbreviated references describing global or regional operational organizations and global or regional business lines are also sometimes used for convenience and simplicity. Similarly, ExxonMobil has business relationships with thousands of customers, suppliers, governments, and others. For convenience and simplicity, words like venture, joint venture, partnership, co-venturer, and partner are used to indicate business relationships involving common activities and interests, and those words may not indicate precise legal relationships.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.exxonmobil.com.
Be the first to comment