Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Process Engineer, based in Aberdeen.
* Execute the process engineering activities of studies, and modification projects (RFM), in conjunction with the other technical Engineers, project management and construction.
* Maintain relationships with consultants (e.g., contractors, vendors, etc.) for provision of engineering services, and, use & management of specialist software, e.g., UniSim, HYSYS etc.
* Report to the process lead the progress of engineering and submit all solutions.
* Refer to relevant Client technical documents to execute studies
* Suggest process discipline engineering and procurement deliverables for in housework for studies and modification projects (for TEPUK this is Class 3,4,5).
* Support Commissioning and Construction activities, e.g., input to Procedures, Work packs, job risk assessments, certification, etc., when required. Support Verification activities, e.g., provide data, liaise with the ICP, etc.
* Escalate project solution concerning their discipline regarding Quality assurance.
* Preparation of discipline engineering manhour estimates, and review of estimates developed by consultants (e.g., contractors, vendors, etc.).
* Any other duties as required by Lead Process Engineer.
* Facilitating and/or attend process and hazard safety, e.g., HAZOP/HAZARD studies and design reviews
Experience & Qualifications:
* Significant Professional Experience
* Relevant Experience in similar position
* Level / Diploma: Bachelor of Engineering Degree (Honours or above), Professional/Chartered Engineer
* Languages: English
* Training / Certification:
* Required competencies
* Technical competencies required
* Strong proficiency in process engineering design
* Interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
* Experience in Oil and Gas industry
* Strong Customer service skills, building and maintaining relationships
* Brownfield Engineering for Plant Modifications
* Technical HSE awareness
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: PR/062986.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.
To apply for this job please visit www.orionjobs.com.