Our client, a major Oil & Gas Company is seeking a Process Engineer to work within their facilities located in Houston, TX for a 9-month assignment.
- Design/asset optimisation activities concentrate on highly unique topics (not guided by procedures or precedents) for a major project.
- Undertakes process engineer/integrator role (depending on the project). Provides assurance on complex designs.
- Diagnoses and solves significant, complex and non-routine problems; translates practices from elsewhere (other markets, countries and industry) and provides authoritative, technical recommendations which have a significant impact on business performance in short and medium term; authors company standards and procedures and may influence external standards
- Actively identifies new approaches that enhance efficiency and the business impact of the sub discipline
- Represents the Company as the authority in the defined area and acts as a role model to develop experts within this area. Is expected to work with no technical supervision.
- Leads 3rd party technology due diligences from engaging with the party to technical evaluations and lead the process and produce the result
- Steer low carbon fuel evaluations related to new and biofeedstocks and technologies.
- Drives consistency across the Chemicals and New Energies portfolios; defining assurance requirements; custodian of tools and guidelines; capturing, applying and sharing experiences and learnings across platforms and projects.
- Mentor new and incoming members of the team in process evaluations methodologies and practices, driving consistence and adherence to standards, and acting as Technical Review authority for different pieces of work
- Experience with relevant Chemicals technologies and biofeedstocks
- PhD degree in Chemical Engineering
- 20+ years of Process Development Experience
- Prior project leadership experience with Chemicals/Refining, IG or New Energies projects is an advantage.
To apply for this job please visit www.airswift.com.