ExxonMobil, one of the largest publicly traded international oil and gas companies, uses technology and innovation to help meet the world’s growing energy needs.
We are one of the largest foreign investors in Singapore with more than S$25 billion in assets, and have been operating in Singapore for more than 125 years, expanding from trading kerosene to a multi-billion dollar manufacturing and marketing presence today. Singapore serves as the Asia Pacific hub for our Downstream and Chemical businesses, and it is also home to ExxonMobil’s largest integrated refining and petrochemical complex in the world.
In Singapore, we also own an extensive network of service stations under the Esso brand and supply cylinder cooking gas (LPG) to many households. We also supply the commercial market in Singapore and those around the region with industrial, aviation and marine fuels and lubricants, and market liquefied natural gas (LNG).
Job Title: Process Engineer
What you will be doing:
- Work as a member of the technical team to provide process engineering support for operations
- Provide technical advice / support to daily operational issues
- Perform unit optimization, troubleshooting, de-bottlenecking studies
- Lead/participate in safety initiatives including risk assessments and HAZOP reviews
- Support on-going reliability improvements and equipment strategy development
- Analyze complex technical issues, identify key drivers, propose strategy / recommendations to support decision-making/resolution of technical issues
- Responsible for the development/execution of margin improvement ideas/projects
- Job role can be assigned to start at either the Chemical Plant or Refinery
What you should have:
- Degree in Chemical Engineering from a recognized university
- Open to fresh graduates, or with up to 3 years of relevant process engineering/design experience in the petrochemical / chemical / refinery industry
- Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, manage multiple interfaces and prioritize work
- Knowledge of process modeling software and experience in the use of relevant technical computing tools and design tools for hydraulic calculations, TRV relief amongst other evaluations
- Familiarity with the development of H&MB, PFD / P&IDs and design specification of process equipment
- Good knowledge of industry standards and practices related to process design and safety
- Be able to start work by December 2021
Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, and you can find out more about our hiring process here.
We thank you for your interest in ExxonMobil.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.exxonmobil.com.