My client is a large international consultancy who specialise in Petrochemical and chemical projects globally. Due to expansion, they are actively searching Process Engineers to expand their team.
My client is looking to recruit a new Process Engineer to be based in North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany. This role will be for a long-term project in the petrochemical field where you will need engineering experience in the same or similar type of industry.
The overall purpose of this role will be to perform process engineering services where required, identify issues and problems, develop solutions & communicate effectively with the engineering team.
The Process Engineer will be required to have experience in:
- 10 – 15 years engineering experience
- Use of software programs – MS Office Suite
- German speaking – Fluent
- Providing solutions to complex scenarios
- Participate in construction & commissioning activities
- Assisting with preparation of designs, drawings + reports
- Identify and report changes to the project engineering team
- Develop & maintain operational practices to ensure all expectations & agreements are met
If you feel you have the above experience, please feel free to apply
To apply for this job please visit portal.leap29.com.