Process Engineer Senior
– Perform tasks related to the processing plant on the environment within studies and detailed design.
– Perform process simulations of oil and gas
– Perform sizing of process equipment and pipelines
– Vendor Follow-up (technical clarifications, and documentation)
– Participate in engineering reviews
– Offshore field survey
– Input to the procedures and assistance for start-up of systems and equipment.
– Role includes Quality check of discipline deliverables, coordination and follow-up with client
– Assist project management with time- and cost estimates
– Coordination of deliverables with other disciplines (project dependencies)
– Candidates must have good knowledge of the preparation of engineering drawings, process data sheets, and feature descriptions of process and auxiliary systems in the oil and gas industry
– Candidates must have good knowledge of the Project Execution phases in EPCIC, MMO, FEED and Study projects in the oil and gas industry.
– Formal higher education degree in Engineering is preferred
– Good understanding of process technology, separations technology, produced water system, gas handling and conditioning, water treatment, membrane systems, energy optimization and heat recovery etc.
– Min. 5 years experience from maintenance and modification project in Oil and Gas industry is essential.
– Lack of education can be compensated with extensive and relevant experience
– Familiar with international codes and standards such as:- NORSOK standards P-100 (Process Systems), P-001 (Process design)
– Equinor (+major operator’s) TRs & GLs
– Offshore Standard DNV-OS-E201 (Oil and Gas Processing Systems)
– API 520 & 521 (PSV’s sizing), API 610, API RP 14C&E (Design of Safety & Piping Systems for Offshore Platforms), ASME (Design of pressure vessels)
– Personal qualities
– Good communication and cooperation skills
– Structured and systematic approach
– Good analytic skills
– Able to work on a number of complex tasks at the same time
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.nesfircroft.com.