NES Fircroft are looking for talented and experienced Process Operators for a variety of clients on an 8/6 roster for a 6-month contract with potential for permanency.
Gold, Nickel, or Lithium experience preferred
You will be reporting to the Process Supervisor, your role is key to the daily running of all large-scale equipment within the Fixed Plant.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Efficient operation of the processing plants
- General maintenance of crushing plant and associated equipment
- Regular liaison with management for production and target reports
The successful candidate will be able to display:
- Experience operating large crushing screening processing plants including MMD sizers, cone crushing circuits associated conveying systems and associated plant components
- Strong safety standards and adherence to the company’s safety values
- Positive attitude with an eagerness to learn new things
- Working at heights and forklift qualifications desirable
- Experience operating systems:
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.nesfircroft.com.