PROCESS PLANT OPERATORS NEEDED.
I am looking for two (2) process Plant Operators for a new facility just recently commissioned. Interviews will be conducted via Zoom within the next couple of days and resumption will likely be in March 2022.
Below is the abridged JD for the role:
Provide technical service related to the operation and control systems associated with the group assets to ensure production and sales/shipment of hydrocarbon.
– Operation and control of vessel/separator process variables
– Monitor, record and validate process/ sales data for the purpose of proper hydrocarbon accounting
– Barton flow recorder charting and gas calculation, the operation of senior Daniel Orifice System and flow meters
– Monitoring of LACT Unit operation and process parameters
– Fiscalize daily condensate/crude oil production
– Monitor injection/shipment of condensate/crude oil
– To carry out quality control of produced hydrocarbon (gas and oil) to ensure conformity with required regulatory standard
– Value protection of the group assets
– 14/14 work rotation
– Delta State
Key Skills, Experience, and Qualification:
– Degree or HND in Process/Petroleum/Chemical/Petrochemical/ Mechanical/Electrical and Control Engineering
– Minimum of 5yrs experience in oil and gas production, with demonstrated knowledge of process control and fluid flow properties
– Effective communication
– Proficient in data analysis
– Computer skills very essential
– Teamwork capabilities
You can reach me via email for the full Job Description.
If you meet the criteria above, kindly send your CV to me on or before Monday, Feb 14, 2022 via email below. Click Apply
Ps: Kindly share for wider coverage. Thank you.