Flexible on location base
Are you a highly passionate Process Safety Engineer looking to grow your industry experience in a diverse environment?!
NES Fircroft have partnered with an exciting engineering consultancy who are renowned for their work across a multitude of industries.
They have vacancies within their Risk Engineering team for engineers experienced in HAZOP facilitation.
Do you have:
- A structured, pragmatic and logical thought process
- The ability to think your feet
- An understanding of the fundamental cause-and-effect notion in risk
- Exceptional problem solving skills
For this roles, you will require:
- 5 – 7 years heavy industry experience
- Experience in HAZOP facilitation
- Technical understanding of risk concepts
- Degree qualified in Process Engineering or Process Safety Engineering
- Mining and/or Oil & Gas expereince desirable
In this company you will be given the opportunity to learn, grow and progress into more senior roles. They pride themselves on the longevity of their employees to offer them the best experiences and knowledge for their career.
For immediate consideration, please apply now or for a confidential chat please contact Bec Solomon at NES Fircroft
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.nesfircroft.com.